Welcome to hollybellbooks.com. Your privacy is critically important to us. This policy explains what personal information we collect and how we use it.
- Information Collection: We collect information primarily to provide better services to all our users. This may include basic personal data you provide when you subscribe, contact us, or interact with the blog.
- Use of Information: The information we collect is used for improving the content, responding to inquiries, and communicating with you about blog updates and services.
- Data Protection: We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
- Third-Party Links: Our blog may contain links to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their privacy policies.
- Updates: This policy may be updated from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy on this page.
For any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us directly.
My name is Holly Bell and I have always loved to write.
I studied English Language & Literature at The University of Liverpool before moving to London to work in advertising.
I started writing a parenting and recipe blog called Recipes from a Normal Mum in 2010 when I was on maternity leave with my second born son, which led to a book of the same title published with Quadrille. The blog won a Good House Keeping Award in 2016 for best food blog. I don’t tend to update it much anymore as I’m too busy with other stuff.
Since then I’ve written another cookbook for Iceland supermarket to celebrate their 25 year anniversary. I also worked on a non fiction book without any recipes. It was published in Spring of 2021. I have appeared in various QVC, High Street TV and done shows on BBC Radio.
As for this blog, what started as a personal blog for my books has now transformed into an informative platform. Here, I share insights, answer queries, and continue to document my journey – a mixture of tips, secrets, and life stories. This blog has become a space for connection, learning, and sharing.
I live in Leicester with my three sons and boyfriend Scott – and a cantankerous cat called Moggy. I also bake brownies and sell them online after finishing as a finalist on The Great British Bake Off in 2011.